SSI / SSDI
SSDI/SSI Attorneys Serving all of Florida and Massachusetts
You May Have Questions About Your Injury/Disability and Need Advice Regarding Disability Benefits Through Social Security:
According to the Social Security Administration (SSA), approximately 75% of initial disability claims are denied and over 80% of consequent appeals are subsequently denied. We have helped thousands of people successfully navigate through the government bureaucracy. It is important to act NOW to avoid time dealys! CALL NOW FOR A FREE CONSULTATION to discuss whether you may qualify for SSDI or SSI.
CALL FOR (888)-854-8700 ANSWERS OR FILL OUT THE FORM BELOW FOR A FREE CONSULTATION!
Call the Law Offices of Jason G. Barnett, P.A. (or fill out the form below) now for a free no-hassle consultation and get answers to all of your important questions. You have everything to gain and nothing to lose because the call is FREE and there is NEVER a fee or cost unless you win your case. I do make house-calls. Se Habla Español.
NEVER A FEE OR COST UNLESS YOU WIN YOUR CASE! Call Toll Free (888) 854-8700
Most people avoid discussing the possibility that they may be ‘disabled’. However, the chances that you will become disabled probably are greater than one may realize. Studies show that a 20-year-old worker has a 3-in-10 chance of becoming disabled before reaching retirement age.
Social Security pays disability benefits through two programs: the Social Security Disability Insurance program and the Supplemental Security Income (SSI) program.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS ABOUT SOCIAL SECURITY DISABILITY
• Who can get Social Security Disability benefits?
• Is there a minimum age requirement?
• What injuries or medial conditions qualify for disability?
• How do I apply for disability benefits?
• Do I need a certain number of quarters of work before I apply?
• When should I apply and what information do I need?
• Who decides if I am disabled?
• What happens when my claim is approved?
• Can my family get benefits?
• How do other payments affect my benefits?
• What do I need to tell Social Security?
• When do I get Medicare?
• Can I go back to work?
• Can I get unemployment benefits while I apply for Social Security?
• Can I get both Workers’ Compensation and Social Security Disability benefits at the same?
ACT NOW! FOR ANSWERS TO THESE AND OTHER QUESTIONS, CALL (888) 854-8700 TODAY, OR FILL OUT THE FORM BELOW